The VWAP Deviation Indicator not just works live with VWAP ZONES but even highlight the bounce back zones It is an indicator with an upper edge over Normal Candlesticks, heikin Ashi or Renko
The VWAP indicator Generic One is seen to have a single line with up being the bullish and down being the bearish.
With this VWAP indicator you will be able to identify the zones at which price reacts for bullish or bearish side.
These bands also help in Buying the stock at a lesser price of an uptrend or shorting the stock at higher price for a downtrend.
VWAP is divided with Deviations Bands as UPPER D1 , D2, AND D1 & Lower L1, L2, L3.
Its been observed that Upper d2 and l2 are the strongest bounce back zones of any stock for any trend to take place.
Deviation zones are used by professional traders to avoid the common traps or false signals emerging from just plain VWAP line
Clubbing it up with Trend Candle ninijatrader 8 indicator is a powerful combo for a deadly intraday so swing trade setup. https://youtu.be/8gG8hJNfdcg
With trend candles indicators the gravity of the stock can be assessed better and we are able to identify the change of possible trend well in advance.
The Trend Candle is Designed to work with NINJATRADER 8 only.
- Popup alert
- Sound alert (configurable rearm)
- Create your own Alert Using Telegram Robot
- Can be used in Market Analyzer
- Can be used in Strategy Builder
- Can be used in 3rd-party indicators, strategies, products
- Instruments: CFDs, forex, futures, indices, options, stocks, Nse, Bse & MCX
- Interval types: timebased or non-timebased, standard or custom
- Chart styles: whatever preferred works with all types of candles
- Ready to use out of the box
- Fully configurable & customizable with ease